Flowers are used for various purposes across the world. They are used in rituals, for decorating home and for decorating hair as well.
But did you know that you can also use it to improve the beauty of your face?
You can prepare a face mask with some flowers that will improve your skin. Flowers not only contain fragrances but also contain vitamins and anti-oxidants. You can easily prepare DIY face packs and put them on your face.
Marigold Flower Face Pack
- For an oily face pack, prepare a paste of some marigold flowers.
- Add a tablespoon of curd, half a teaspoon of lemon juice and a tablespoon of rose water.
- Mix all the ingredients together and make a paste. Then apply it to the face and neck.
- When the pack dries, wash the face thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Using this pack twice a week will improve oily skin. In addition, the stain spots will also begin to be removed.
Hibiscus Flower Face Mask
- You can prepare a face master with hibiscus flowers to avoid the effect of age and to avoid wrinkles.
- Boil the flower petals of the hibiscus to make it. Then grind them finely and prepare the drinks.
- Then add a few drops of honey and then put the paint on your face and neck and let it stay for a while.
- Wash your face with plain water when the paste dries up.
- This face master will bring freshness and refinement to your face.
Rose Flower Face Mask
- Face pack of rose flowers and sandalwood is very beneficial for people suffering from acne. It also helps brings a glow to the face.
- To make it, take half a teaspoon of sandalwood powder, one teaspoon of rose petals powder in one teaspoon of rose water and mix them and prepare a paste.
- By applying this pack, the problem of Pimple will be removed and the skin will also improve.