World Water Day 2021: World Water Day is celebrated every year on March 22. This year, the day will be celebrated virtually due to the ongoing pandemic.
The day is celebrated to raise awareness of the water crisis and the important role it plays in our daily lives. The theme of World Water Day 2021 is “Valuing Water”.
World Water Day 2021 Quotes
- “No Water. No Life. No Blue. No Green.” – Sylvia Earle
- “If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water” – Loren Eiseley
- “Thousands have lived without love, not one without water.” – W. H. Auden
- “Water is the driving force of all nature” – Leonardo da Vinci
- “Water is being depleted many, many times faster than nature can replenish it.” – Maude Barlow
- “Nothing is softer or more flexible than water, yet nothing can resist it” – Lao Tzu
- “Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water.” – Christopher Morley
- “We forget that the water cycle and the life cycle are one” – Jacques Yves Cousteau
- “There is No Small Pleasure in Pure Water.” – Ovid
- “A river seems a magic thing. Magic, moving, living part of the very earth itself.” – Laura Gilpin
- “Pure Water is the World’s First and Foremost Medicine.” – Slovakian Proverb.
- “Where the waters do agree, it is quite wonderful the relief they give” – Jane Austen
- “Water is Life and Clean Water is Means Health.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “A lake carries you into recesses of feeling otherwise impenetrable.” – William Wordsworth
- “Water Used to Be Fresh, Pure and Drinkable, Now the Water Has Lots of Focal Matter and Bacteria.” – Claudine Sierra
- “When the well is dry, we will know the worth of water.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “The sky broke like an egg into full sunset and the water caught fire.” – Pamela Hansford Johnson
World Water Day 2021 Wishes & Messages
- Without water, there is no future.
- Save water and it will save you.
- The value of water is immeasurable.
- It’s time to start taking care of water before it becomes rare.
- Save water. Not everyone has the luxury of wasting water.
- Without water, there is no life on this planet.
- Water is the best natural remedy for every problem. Drink it every day.
- Just like air, water is a very important part of our life. Start respecting it.
- Water is one of the most valuable resource we have Start saving it.
- Don’t flush water from our planet. Life will end without it.