In the Hindu religion, Lord Shiva is one of the powerful gods that ever existed. He is known as the God of Destruction who ends everything so that new life can take place. Devotees of Lord Shiva chant Shiv Mantra List every day to seek blessing from God.
People from around the world worship Lord Shiv and offer various offerings to God. Lord Shiva has many devotees from around the world who pray to God.
If the devotee is a true believer, then he/she can easily get the blessings of Lord Shiva as it is very easy to please him. There are many powerful Shiv mantras that can help you achieve success and protection from disease, fear and more.
Here is the following Shiv Mantra List that you can chant every day to get the blessings of Lord Shiva:
- Shiva Moola Mantra: “Om Namah Shivaya”
- Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra: “Om Tryambakam Yajamahe Sugandhim Pushti-Vardhanam | Urvarukamiva Bandhanan Mrityormukshiya Mamritat ||”
- Rudra Gayatri Mantra: “Om Tatpurushaya Vidmahe Mahadevaya Dhimahi Tanno Rudrah Prachodayat”
- Rudra Mantra: “Om Namo Bhagwate Rudraay”
- Shiv Dhyaan Mantra: “Karcharankritam Vaa Kaayjam Karmjan Vaa Shravannayanjam Vaa Maansam Vaa Paradham | Vihitam Vihitam Vaa Sarv Metat Kshamasva Jay Jay Karunaabdhe Shree Mahadev Shambho”